“Compu-Gen has been supporting our organization’s IT needs for the past three years. Initially, Compu-Gen completely managed...
Compu-Gen is a diverse technology company that is focused on business continuity and best practice solutions for our customers. We do this by providing TotalCare Managed Services, Networking, Security, HIPAA, and PCI Compliance Services, as well as Professional Procurement Sourcing. Compu-Gen maintains a 98% or better Duns and Bradstreet Past Performance Evaluation Rating. This is our report card directly from our customers and we’re working hard on the other 2%. But that’s enough about us, how can we help you?
Compu-Gen’s robust variety of IT products and services increases business continuity by eliminating the finger-pointing between vendors and increasing technology efficiency.
Recover from a single file, from a disaster, or perform maintenance with ZERO downtime. Restore a server in less than 1 hour.
Vigorously Tested | Fast Recoveries | Small Footprint | Virtualization
- Susquehanna Community Health & Dental Center
“We have been using Compu-Gen for our hardware needs since 2000. They continue to provide us with great service and would highly recommend...Muncy Family Practice
“They have helped my business with many tech and support issues. I always recommend them to friends and business associates.”The Autowashery Inc. – Ultimate Express Car Wash
“Compu-Gen has been exceptional at handling all of our IT needs. They are very responsive and assist us almost immediately no matter how critical...PMF Industries
“We’ve relied on Compu-Gen for our technology needs for over 12 years – they have gone beyond the call of duty for us.”Truck-Lite Inc
NEED SUPPORT, WHY WAIT?
Downtime cost more than you think!
• Small enterprises lost more than $55,000/year
• Midsize companies lose more than $91,000/year
• Large companies lost more than $1,000,000/year